Cytec Solutions - Implementation & Administration Manager
Client Services – Implementation & Administration Manager – London
Pay Range: £35,000 - £45,000
Cytec Solutions are looking for an Implementations/Administration Manager to join their expanding Client Services team.
Reporting to the Client Services Director and joining a small, dedicated team the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing client relationships and identifying cross selling opportunities
- Managing new client implementations and ensuring they are delivered on time and on budget.
- Quality assurance testing and documenting of new software application functionality.
- Provide telephone and email support to clients who have questions about using our software.
- Managing administration activities
- Reviewing client data.
- General office duties
Cytec Solutions is a technology company, with a pedigree for developing, implementing and supporting tailored solutions in the fields of share plan administration and insider management.
Established in 2000, Cytec Solutions works on developing high quality, innovative software solutions. Cytec Solutions work with FTSE listed companies, private organisations and administrators/ trustees, all of whom expect reliable and cost-effective solutions. Take this exciting opportunity to play a real part in the extended growth of this progressive company.
The key skills and responsibilities of an Implementations Associate:
- Strong organisational skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to converse with clients at a senior level.
- Client focused.
- Sales and business development orientated
- Calm under pressure and ability to meet/exceed timelines: able to multi-task.
- Excellent excel skills, including data manipulation, would be an advantage.
- Minimum 2 years commercial experience
Feeling excited about joining this thriving company and taking the next step in your career?
Please contact: Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.